Friday, November 18, 2011

Out And About

     I felt well enough to make a picture run this morning. Needless to say, I survived.


     The sun poked through the clouds for a couple hours this morning. I even got to be in it once or twice.


     These dim days inspire some of the sneakier predators to come out during the day. This poor coyote lost the crow it was stalking when I stopped to take a picture. Personally, though, I think she was being pretty hopeful...


     This is the spot to be, if you're a hawk. Nearly every time I pass this thing it's got some sort of raptor on it. Today though, there were two! They must be family. (They're Red-Tailed Hawks.)




     These three had to head home when the boss went somewhere that cow-dogs aren't allowed. The dark one on the left got in a pickup when they arrived home in hopes that maybe the next time she wouldn't be left behind.


     I was fortunate to catch the lighting conditions that I did. Now it is snowing, though it's not cold enough for them to last once they touch the ground. It would appear that I'm kicking this thing. That means more new pictures. I hope you're as excited about that as I am. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment